[INTERNSHIP] CENTER FOR GLOBAL CLIMATE AND MARINE GOVERNANCE AND GLOBAL GREEN GROWTH INSTITUTE
Joint Internship Program by Center for Global Climate and Marine Governance and Global Green Growth Institute
- If you are planning to embark on career in the field of international organizations, climate change, education, science, or culture, then an internship at GGGI Ethiopia Office will be ideal for you.
- GGGI-KOICA Project Internship Program offers you practical work in the developing countries with high level government officials, GGGI and other international organization staffs and university members.
*Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is the largest intergovernmental organization headquartered in Seoul and is a key partner of KOICA project of Center for Global Climate and Marine Governance of Korea University based on Join Collaboration Agreement
Who can apply?
You can apply for an internship if you are currently enrolled in DIS (including double majored program) or GSIS at Korea University.
What are the requirements?
- Languages: You should have an excellent command, both written and spoken of English.
- Excellent skills in computer and communications along with strong dedication and enthusiasm to assigned tasks are essential.
- Work period: You should work March 2020 to August 2020 (six months) in principle with a possibility of four month extension
- Work location: GGGI office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Responsibilities: You should support KOICA project work (for details, please visit the project website at climateforestry.org)
What are the benefits?
- According to the DIS/GSIS international internship policy, you will get course credits depending on requirements after the internship program.
- You will get financial supports to cover travels between Seoul and Addis Ababa (round-trip economy class tickets) plus living expenses.
What do you need to prepare?
- Visa: You should obtain required visa
- Medical certificate: Before the beginning of your internship, you must provide a medical certificate indicating you are fit to work
- Medical insurance: You must show proof of a comprehensive health insurance valid in the country where you will undertake your internship and for the entire period of the internship.
How can you apply?
- Send a cover letter, both undergraduate and graduate transcripts and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission due: October 11
- In-person interview will be conducted for short-list candidates
Center for Global Climate and Marine Governance