Please apply during the designated application period.
ADMISSIONS TIMELINE (SPRING 2021)
|Step||Timeline & Details|
|Online Application||~ November 2nd(Mon.), 2020 (by 17:00 KST)|
• The program begins on March 2nd, 2021.
|Submission of Documents||~ November 5th(Thu.), 2020 (by 17:00 KST)|
• All documents must be post mailed only. Please refer to pages 3-10 of ‘[Spring 2021] Guideline for International Applicants‘ for documents that must be submitted.
• Please refer to ‘[Spring 2021] FAQ for International Applicants‘ for a detailed explanation.
• The documents must arrive at the Korea University GSIS Administration Office by the designated deadline.(Late delivery of supporting documents WILL NOT be accepted for any reason.)
|Announcement of Admissions Decision||December 7th(Mon.), 2020 (Expected)|
• An interview may be conducted at the request of the admissions board. If an interview is required, applicants will be notified in advance.
• Results will be announced through email you used for online application.
- MA Department of International Studies
- MA Department of Korean Studies
- Doctoral Program : DOWNLOAD
- [Spring 2021] International Admission Schedule and Information : DOWNLOAD
- [Spring 2021] Guideline for International Applicants : DOWNLOAD
- [Spring 2021] Applicants’ Checklist : DOWNLOAD
- [Spring 2021] FAQ for International Applicants : DOWNLOAD
- [Spring 2021] Statement of Reasons for Copy(Substitute) Submission : DOWNLOAD
- Recommendation Form : DOWNLOAD
- Statement of Financial Sponsorship : DOWNLOAD
- Agreement for Collection and Use of Personal Data : DOWNLOAD
- Visa & Immigration Guide : DOWNLOAD
- Check List for K-12 Education : DOWNLOAD
- Fact Sheet for Exchange Students : DOWNLOAD
- Release of Information Form (Admitted Students Only) : DOWNLOAD
- Arrival Report (Admitted Students Only) : DOWNLOAD
KOREA UNIVERSITY GSIS ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
GSIS Administration Office, Room #223
International Studies Hall, Korea University 145
Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, KOREA 02841
 서울특별시 성북구 안암로 145 고려대학교 국제관 223호
국제대학원 행정실 입학담당자 귀하 (“입학전형원본서류재중” 표기)
|Office Hours||Weekdays, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (Lunch Break: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM)|
Applicants will receive an email when their application has been received and reviewed. This process may take up to several weeks. All documents must arrive by the deadline.
This page was updated as of October 13, 2020. Though the content of this website has changed, the admissions process remains the same. If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.