Job + Internship Opportunities
Application Deadline: January 12, 2020
The WeGO Secretariat is currently seeking candidates for one (1) Design & Communications Intern.
The World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization (WeGO) is an international association of city and other local governments, smart tech solutions providers, and national and regional institutions committed to the transformation of cities into smart sustainable cities.
WeGO’s Secretariat is based in Seoul, Korea, with regional offices in East Asia (Chengdu, China), Eurasia (Ulyanovsk, Russia), the Mediterranean (Beyoğlu, Turkey), and Latin America (Mexico City, Mexico).
WeGO has 190+ members around the world and serves as their international platform to improve the quality of life, innovate in the delivery of public services, and strengthen regional competitiveness.
- Design promotional materials for WeGO’s activities (flyers, banners, brochures, etc.)
- Produce content for and assist in managing WeGO’s website and social media
- Support in other communications and outreach tasks and activities
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree (current) in a relevant field
- Can legally undertake a paid internship in Seoul
*The WeGO Secretariat can unfortunately not provide any visa sponsorships for interns.
- Strong proficiency in design software (such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Office Suite
- Strong written communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, commitment, and creativity
- Knowledge and understanding of WeGO and its mission
- Communications or marketing-related experience
- Fluency in additional languages
- Start Date: Tuesday January 28, 2020
- Duty Station: WeGO Secretariat, 7F Seoul Global Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Term: 6 months, 4 days/week
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 10:00-18:00
- Language: English
*The internship duration may be renegotiated based on the needs of the applicant.
- Salary: Approx. KRW 1,200,000/month (including insurance, pension, and weekly holiday allowance)
- Application Form
- Resume and Cover Letter (with recent photo)
- Portfolio (examples of past design work)
- Recent scores on internationally recognized English proficiency tests (TOEIC, etc.)
Please download the application form from WeGO’s website (http://we-gov.org/careers/) and submit it along with all necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Design & Communications Internship” by the deadline.
Selected candidates will pass interviews on Thursday January 16.
For inquiries, please contact:
Program Officer Alizée Rousset (email@example.com | 02-720-2931)