Job + Internship Opportunities
Application Deadline: September 29, 2019
The WeGO Secretariat is currently seeking candidates for one (1) Program Intern.
The World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization (WeGO) is an international association of city and other local governments, smart tech solutions providers, and national and regional institutions committed to the transformation of cities into smart sustainable cities.
WeGO’s Secretariat is based in Seoul, Korea, with regional offices in East Asia (Chengdu, China), Eurasia (Ulyanovsk, Russia), the Mediterranean (Beyoğlu, Turkey), and Latin America (Mexico City, Mexico).
WeGO has 180+ members around the world and serves as their international platform to improve the quality of life, innovate in the delivery of public services, and strengthen regional competitiveness.
- Assist in the organizing and running of WeGO’s programs and events
- Supplement in content creation for WeGO’s activities
- Undertake other relevant office duties and support WeGO in managing its members
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (current) in a relevant field
- Can legally undertake a paid internship in Seoul
*The WeGO Secretariat cannot provide any visa sponsorships for interns.
- Experience with organizing events
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Office Suite
- Strong written communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, commitment, and creativity
- Knowledge and understanding of WeGO and its mission
- Design and/or marketing-related skills and experience
- Fluency in additional languages
- Start Date: Monday 7 October, 2019
- Duty Station: WeGO Secretariat, 7F Seoul Global Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Term: 2 ½ months, 4 days/week
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 10:00-18:00
- Language: English
- Salary: Approx. KRW 1,200,000/month (including insurance, pension, and weekly holiday allowance)
- Application Form
- Resume and Cover Letter (with recent photo)
- Recent scores on internationally recognized English proficiency tests (TOEIC, etc.)
Please download the application form from WeGO’s website (http://we-gov.org/careers/) and submit it along with all necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Program Internship” by the deadline.
Selected candidates will pass interviews on Wednesday 2 October.
For inquiries, please contact:
Program Officer Alizée Rousset (email@example.com | 02-720-2931)