Job + Internship Opportunities
Account Executive / Content Developer
Tilt is a boutique content development agency in Seoul that helps Korean conglomerates create outstanding content for overseas distribution. Please see tilt.kr for more details.
We are hiring an Account Executive / Content Developer to fill a vacancy on our team. This is an ideal opportunity for a new graduate looking to start their career in marketing communications. We are fast-paced, and our clients have high expectations, but we approach our work differently and with respect for personal sustainability. The team is small, close-knit, with plenty of character. We’re looking for someone who will fit in and make us better.
Who should apply?
The right person is creative and thoughtful, and has the ability to write clean English content. Graduation from a 4-year university overseas is preferred but not required if your English is spot on. We do require fluency in spoken Korean for client communications and account management, but top-shelf Korean writing skill is not a must. We hope our new team member is independent minded, resourceful, and entrepreneurial, while also possessing a penchant for getting things done with organizational skill, creativity, and flair. We are casual and informal, but demand a professional approach to everything we do.
You’ll also be:
- Tech savvy (as in, can figure out why your computer isn’t printing properly without calling our non-existent tech support team)
- A Fast-On-Your-Feet problem solver
- Organized, with strong attention to detail
- Personable and good with clients (as in, not afraid to talk to our clients and figure out what they want)
- Any kind of creative skills is a plus (creative writing, sketching, graphic design, photography, etc.)
- Proactive and bold
Everyone in our company is a leader. Account Executive / Content Developer duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Ideation and content creation
- Client relationship and account management
- Research and analysis
- Copywriting and report development
- Media monitoring
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a very brief but creative 250-word cover letter to email@example.com. Cover letters above 250 words vex us. Questions can be directed to the same email address and we’ll get in touch. Salary is competitive and negotiable based on experience.