Job + Internship Opportunities
■ About Us:
Peterstone conducts various business research and consulting projects mainly for Yanmar Co., Ltd. ( www.yanmar.com a company with a 100 year of history that operates globally in manufacturing and providing solutions for industrial machinery such as diesel engines, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, generators and others) and other clients.
■ Position Title: Business Analyst
■ Location: Jeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
■ Job Description:
– Main work consists of Business research (eg., company, market and industry analysis, competitor analysis, market trend update, new business development area) and assisting management consulting projects.
■ Hours of Work:
– Monday to Friday: five days a week, except public holidays.
– We follow 52 hours per week policy and Korean Labor Law.
■ Payment: Will discuss during the interview process.
■ Application Deadline: Window closes as the positions are filled
■ Starting Date: Will be discussed
– Japanese native/a fluent Japanese speaker
– Intermediate or higher skill level of English writing and communication
– Those who are scheduled to graduate in February of 2020 or who have already graduated.
– Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Open to both Korean and Foreigner who have proper VISA status
■ Work Experience: Not necessary
■ Recruiting Process:
– 1st: CV review
– 2nd: Interview (only for Whom passed the CV screening)
■ Documents: CV in English
■ Application & Inquiries: email@example.com