Job + Internship Opportunities
Information Systems Integration Intern
GGGI is looking for a motivated individual to support the integration and update of our project information systems.
The Global Green Growth Institute internship program (also called “Grow Green” Program) provides a unique learning opportunity for students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds. The program is designed for talented and motivated individuals skilled in areas relevant to GGGI’s operations. The program allows selected candidates to gain insight into the work of the Institute and provides assistance and training in various professional fields in a multicultural environment. We encourage qualified women and men, in particular, nationals of developing countries, with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
We are looking for a motivated individual to work with us in the Green Growth Planning and Implementation Division to support the integration and update of our project information systems.
The assignment will include the following but not limited to:
- Understand the structure and meaning of project data in GGGI’s core systems;
- Understand the relevant fields in scope for system integration;
- Consolidate and compare data from different systems;
- Liaise with programmatic teams to ensure data alignment ahead of system integration;
- Prepare project information for bulk upload to information systems.
To be eligible for an internship, candidates must:
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor’s (final year), Master’s or PhD program prior to internship assignment, or a recent graduate within the last 12 months.
- Be engaged or recently engaged in academic study in a field directly related to the Institute’s work.
- Possess an excellent command of English.
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel;
- Interest in information systems and systems integration;
- Interest in project management.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- GGGI evaluates applications based on: eligibility requirements, relevance of academic study and work experience (if any); and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
- Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duration: The internship program is for at least three months and up to six months. Once selected, interns must begin your internship either prior to or within 12 months of graduation.
Stipend: GGGI interns receive a monthly stipend of USD$500 per month. All costs related to travel, insurance, accommodation, and living expenses must be borne by either the interns or their sponsoring institutions.
Visa: GGGI will provide a supporting letter for visa. Interns will be responsible for obtaining and financing the necessary visas.
Travel: Intern will arrange and finance their travel to the internship location.
Medical Insurance: Interns must present proof of valid medical insurance to GGGI upon returning the signed internship contract.
Confidentiality: Interns must keep confidential any and all unpublished information obtained during the course of the internship and may not publish any documents based on such information.
Academic Credit: Interns may get academic credit from their institution of higher education for the internship. Interns need to check with their university to confirm their academic credit policy for internships.
Working Hours: interns are expected to work during normal working hours. Leave should be pre-approved by the Intern Manager, and the latter should inform the Office of HR accordingly.
Learning Outcomes: before completion of the internship, Intern Managers are expected to review the learning outcomes with the intern.
Certificate: provided upon successful completion of the internship, upon request.
Child protection – GGGI is committed to child protection, irrespective of whether any specific area of work involves direct contact with children. GGGI’s Child Protection Policy is written in accordance with the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
visit the website to apply for the internship : https://careers.gggi.org/vacancy/information-systems-integration-intern-406473.html