Job + Internship Opportunities
The East Asian–Australasian Flyway Partnership (EAAFP) is a voluntary global Partnership that serves as the key international framework to enhance collaboration for the conservation of migratory waterbirds and the sustainable use of their habitats along the East Asian-Australasian Flyway (EAAF). Currently, the EAAFP has 37 Partners made up of governments, international organizations, NGOs and the private sector. The Secretariat of the EAAFP is located in Songdo, Incheon, Republic of Korea and conducts a range of activities coordinating the day to day work of the EAAFP (e.g. communication with international and local Partners, liaising with the host country and city, organization of workshops, raising awareness for the public, fundraising activities, organization of the Meetings of Partners (MOPs) every two years).
The main operating language of the Secretariat is English.
• Position title: External Relations Assistant
• Type of contract: Fixed-term (6 months)
• Work percentage: 100% (full time)
• Work hours: 09:00 – 18:00
• Official language: English
• Expected starting date: February 2020
• Reporting to: External Relations Manager, Chief Executive
• Supervisor: External Relations Manager
• A small amount of monthly allowance may be given.
How to apply
Please submit the set of documents listed below by email to email@example.com no later than 31 January 2020.
• EAAFP Internship Application Form
• A personal statement: Describe your motivations, reason for applying and career goal (up to one page).
• A sponsorship letter (if you have a sponsor to this programme)
• A reference letter when requested.