Job + Internship Opportunities
Department: Office Tenant Representation, Corporate Solution Division
Location: Seoul, Korea
Avison Young (Korea) Inc. is an industry leader in the field of third party management. Avison Young is the world’s fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Avison Young is a collaborative, global firm owned and operated by its principals. Founded in 1978, the company
comprises approximately 5,000 real estate professionals in 120 office in 20 countries, providing value-added, client-centric management, investment sales, leasing, advisory, management and financing services to clients across the office, retail, industrial, multi-family and hospitality properties.
We are currently seeking an intern for Tenant Representation Team of Corporate Solution division. Open to any nationalities
– Assist in projects that includes preparing proposals, office market research, site inspection, preparing a report, financial analysis, and etc..
– Develop and manage client data base that requires a regular update through cold calling on a timely basis.
– Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize
documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed.
– Fluent in both English and Korean
– Deep understanding of economic and business, real estate, and architect is preferred.
– Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
– Self-directed and able to work without supervision
– Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Apply for : https://www.mateplus.net/ko/careers/careerView.asp?seq=101
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources by simply applying online.
While we appreciate all responses, please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We welcome any nationalities!