3rd SDGs Youth Summer Camp Application Form
ㅁ Target: 42 young people who are born between 1991 and 2001 (Koreans & Foreigners)
ㅁ Venue: Incheon Airport Aviation Academy in Incheon (Summer Camp)
– Korea Environment Corporation Yeouido Training Office in Seoul (Preliminary Workshop)
– Preliminary workshop: 24 June 2019
– Summer Camp: 29 July – 1 August 2019
*Participants should attend both the Pre-workshop and the summer camp.
ㅁ Benefits: All expenses except for travel expenses to the venue will be covered by the organizers. Those who successfully complete the course will receive certificates.
*Two groups will receive best presentation awards in the name of organizers
ㅁ Selection Process
– Application date: until Sunday, 5 May 2019 by 24:00
– Notification: invitation letters will be sent to the selected participants by 4 June 2019
ㅁ How to Apply
– Please complete the form and insert scanned files (or images) of required documents. Submit it through the link in the application form (file).
ㅁ Contact Information for Inquires:
– Mr. Okhyun YANG: (+82-32-822-9091, 9088) – Officer at United Nations Office for Sustainable Development (UNOSD)
– Ms. Hyunjoo OH: (+82-32-589-8600, 32-832-5757) – Officer at United Nations Project Office on Governance (UNPOG)
– Mr. Jongik Kim: (+82-32-590-3464) – Manager at Korea Environment Corporation (K-Eco)
DOWNLOAD : Application form_3rd SDGs Youth Summer Camp