UNITAR CIFAL Jeju(JITC) and Jeju Special Self-Governing Province are opening The 15th Youth Workshop-Challenging Inequalities: Pathways to Sustainable Future. UNITAR CIFAL Jeju is organizing for the workshop and aims to provide an opportunity to move towards a sustainable future.
For more information, please read the announcement below.
The 15th Youth Workshop
Challenging Inequalities: Pathways to Sustainable Future
l Hosts: UNITAR CIFAL Jeju(JITC), Jeju Special Self-Governing Province
l Organizers: UNITAR CIFAL Jeju
l Date: February 19th (Wed) to 21st (Fri), 2020
l Venue: JejuBooyoung Youth Center
l Contents: Workshop and field visits
– Let’s take initiatives to address inequalities for sustainable future
– Through a three-day training for domestic and foreign university students, we aim to provide an opportunity to move towards a sustainable future.
– In order to move towards a sustainable future, we aim to encourage young people with various nationalities to have a sense of community and partnership to address inequalities as global citizens.
– Maximum airfare of 80,000 KRW*, meals, accommodation, gifts, fees, and UNITAR certification
* Not applicable to those who live in Jeju
– Day 1: Opening ceremony, Special lectures, Field Trip, Group Discussions
– Day 2: Talk Concert, Field Trip, Group Discussions
– Day 3: Presentation of group discussions, Closing ceremony
l How to Apply
– Submit an online application form through https://forms.gle/GRfwuv6eWKazryQdA (Deadline: 21 Jan 2020)
- Successful applicants will be notified through email on 31 Jan 2020
- Participation fee : KRW 30,000 (TBC)
UNITAR Jeju International Training Center(JITC)